Thursday, March 6, 2014

6/31

The first five slices came easily, but now I 'm starting to run out of ideas. I sit here staring at my computer from the library, without a sliver of inspiration. I have been stumped for 45 minutes thinking and thinking, but I haven't gotten anything done. "Lydia," I asked annoyed. "What should I slice about?" "Bananas." She replies quickly. "What?" "Yeah, bananas. Talk about why they are the funniest fruit." "No." "Yes." This went back and forth until I won. I then moved onto Sarah. Before I could ask her anything, she asked me to peer edit her AS program bio, again. "75 letters, how does anyone type 75 letters in their bio?!" "I don't know Sarah. What should I write for a slice?" Sarah wasn't completely paying attention, but I finally got out an idea out of her; to write about how I can't write anything. It wasn't very original, but I didn't have any other ideas so I didn't complain. As my fingers hit the keys, the first line came out. "The five slices came easily, but now I'm stating to run out of ideas."

3 comments:

  1. Hey You Stole My Line! Nice Job On Your Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I totally agree, i had good ideas but now there just like, well crap.

    ReplyDelete