Tuesday, March 18, 2014

18/31 A Crooked Kind of Perfect

This is a really quick read, and I loved it. It is by Linda Urban, and has 210 pages. It makes you think about what you really need in life. Zoe Elias wants to show the world her musical talent, and she "needs" a glossy new piano to help her. Life gave her lemons, also known as an old organ and she was not happy. Of course she had to make lemonade, but what she wants isn't always what she needs. I could really connect to this book because everyone has things that they want in life that they claim that they need. Something they care about so patiently that they say they need, but once they get it, they get rid of it and "need" something else. Linda Urban really captured Zoe's life, and also entered the mind and hearts of mine and probably others. I loved this book and I would highly recommend this book to anyone who like realistic fiction, and anyone in our class our AS or maybe IS.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. appropriate. Just the way it was written made is seem like an AS or IS book.

      Delete
  2. I like LInda Urban's books, & have seen this reviewed well before, Briahn. Glad to hear you liked it too, and it does sound like a life to examine. I enjoyed that you connected to our lives too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really good book. I know you liked it and you have a pretty good taste in books so I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep it in mind. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a good/insightful read (and way shorter than the book I'm reading)! I liked your summary of it as well.

    ReplyDelete