Friday, March 28, 2014

28/31

Personally my favorite color is blue or turquoise. My friend Julia hates the color blue. Really hates it. lately she has been going on about variations of blue, that are not actually blue. If she points to navy blue, it is actually "navy green." This is the same with all kinds of blue, blank green. I love that color but she tells me that it is too mainstream and that everyone loves blue. I can't really disagree with that because blue is mainstream. Everyone loves the color blue, so she decided not to. Blue is a soothing color for example it is the color of the ocean. It is a calming place, and a calming color. It is also the color of the sky. When I get stressed or annoyed sometimes, I would look up into the blue sky. The clouds would pass by, but it is still relaxing because it is blue. Some people don't like blue, I guess that is alright. I have to except people, and they should except me.

photo credit: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiSy9DOi3x6bSUuT1KIhRdSBOTADH963GnEod5Et636hac-T09puk4R_uVYq6k9FxQxqCL1zpw8aCTos7v6Vbv0382v3m0gjV0ND3LlwaKXA9zWEGHa1X-LdZGiZHBpl1hSqizTRce2lpE/s1600/blue+sky+ocean+(9).jpg

1 comment: