Monday, March 10, 2014

10/31 SOL

I sit here on my couch thinking of what to write. Every once in a while I don't have any good ideas and just sit and stall. I'm on the couch thinking of Sarah London as I watch The Voice while I think of ideas and write. "Mom, what should I write about?" I ask impatiently. "I don't know." she continues working on her computer and her architecture. I decide to look through my photos and pass by one with a barfing pumpkin. Oh I remember when I made that, it was either in 2009 or 2010 and I saw a picture of one on the internet and I really wanted to try it. It was my favorite pumpkin carving, and it was really fun to make. Nah, its to cheesy. I keep scrolling and find a picture of my dogs and smile. It was a while ago, but I took pictures of my dogs after they got a hair cut and they looked adorable. The first line popped into my head as Adam got yet another player while Shakira had none. "Louise is almost thirteen years old but she will always be my dog." I stop to see Blake take another player and Shakira has not one person on her team. I was getting worried I wouldn't finish anything like Shakira, I just started writing and hoped I would get something down.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to read posts about people trying to figure out what to write about. It amuses me. Very meta. And I love the image of a barfing pumpkin. Ew.

    ReplyDelete