Friday, March 21, 2014

21/31

Last night/ this morning, I went to the Divergent movie with some friends. I was really excited, but it was missing some essential parts from the book. When we got home, we stayed up for a while then eventually got tired and went to bed. Around four hours later, an alarm went off and woke us up. Annoyed, we went back to sleep again to wake up to an alarm. Now we knew someone was up to no good so we needed to prank them back. It is around 7:30 in the morning which is just a couple of hours after we went to bed so we were still tired, but we managed to set an alarm to go off in five minutes. I quickly and quietly rushed over to the other room and slid the phone under the door. Just as I was leaving, the alarm went off and a few of the girls woke up definitely surprised so I ran out of the way. I waited and waited for them to get us back, but I soon drifted to sleep again. Soon the sun had risen, and it was time to get up for an exhausting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment