Saturday, March 15, 2014

15/31

April fools day is coming up, and it is one of my favorite holidays. A couple of years ago, I decided to prank my dads office. Aimee, is one of my dads front office assistants and her one flaw is that she has to look at her fingers when she types. It was late on March 31st as my dad and I quietly walked into the building. First, we popped out all of the keys from her keyboard, and rearranged them to make it harder for her to type. Next to her computer there is a bottle of lotion-hand sanitizer called Vionex. I grabbed the bottle and dumped the contents into the sink and then filled it with heavy whipping cream. I smiled at my marvelous work, and moved to the next room. Kim, has a phone in her office which was completely irresistible. The Vaseline was in my hand and a smeared a big glob all over the ear piece and set it back down. I looked over to the clock and thought about how funny it would if they were all panicking that they were twenty minutes "late." My dad helped me grab a stool and I moved all of the clocks twenty minutes forward. I was having a blast, but it was getting late for a nine year old on a school night. We finished some other pranks and then closed up. I just kept smiling, because it was going to be awful for everyone else but me.

3 comments:

  1. You are a prank master. You so helped me with my prank war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me nervous to see you on April 1st. I've heard so many stories about your pranks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like we need to be worried in a couple of weeks. Some wonderful pranks though and the glee with which you describe them comes through!

    ReplyDelete