Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SOL 10 Dream Thieves

This is the sequel book to The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, and I loved it! It is a two week book, so I just finished it this week. Basically they are still on the hunt to find Glendower, but new secrets are reveled and old ones are hidden. A new competition has stepped up, and his name is Mr. Gray. He is definitely not afraid to stop anyone in his way, and first it was Declan and now its Noah, Gansey, Adam, Ronan, and Blue. I am sorry if this is a bit vague, but I really cant give too much away! My favorite character is Gansey because he is super sarcastic and has a cool car. Every book could use some sarcasm. I think the author is still writing this series, so I do not know how many books there are in this series. I highly recommend this book and the previous one to everyone, because they rock. 

TBR
Next in the series
Secret Life of Bees
I am Number Four

1 comment: