Saturday, March 28, 2015

SOL 28

Labor day, 2012. It started out as a Bar and Bat Mitzvah, but sometime after (maybe the next day) we went out to Dairy Queen to relax and eat ice cream. While we were walking there, a woman and and old man were walking into a restaurant next to DQ. I leaned over to ask "Hey Mikayla, how old do you think that woman is?" she couldn't tell, so she asked her brother. He also couldn't figure it out, so we all just stood there and creepily watched the "immortal" woman. "Wait, I have an idea" I pulled out my phone and explained that we could all pose in a picture and act like we were taking the picture of us but actually take the picture of the woman. Of course they though it was genius, so we all gathered together and smiled. "3, 2,1..." Mikayla whispers, and I take the photo. Have you ever had that moment when you have a good idea and then it turns out to be really embarrassing? This was my moment. As soon as I took the picture, I realized that the flash was on my phone, but it was too late. I took a very bright picture of an eighteen year old who looked very old, or an eighty year old that had a lot of plastic surgery. Both the man and the woman turned around in bewilderment, but all three of us were leaping through the front door of Dairy Queen by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment