Monday, March 16, 2015

SOL 16


I walk into the classroom with my backpack and black binder, feeling like the new kid. I guess I am the new kid in this class, I'm normally in Max's class. I see familiar faces, but I still feel like the new kid, and then, I see Selah. I am saved! I immediately set my bag down at the empty desk next to Selah and pull out my laptop. The morning went by slowly, particularly because I was working the whole time. Finally it was time to take a break, so I pull out a jolly rancher from my backpack and unwrap it. As soon as it escapes the clutches of the plastic, it jumped out of my hand and onto the floor. Well actually it slipped and fell on the floor, and then shattered into pieces. That piece of candy was my happiness, and there it lay on the cool tile, broken. Nevermind... I pick it up and go back to work.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain of having stayed in a different class :( So sad about the jolly rancher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you described the time in the morning and then your jolly rancher. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete