Monday, March 9, 2015

SOL 9

I woke up feeling like someone was trying to pry open my skull from the inside, and my throat felt like I had swallowed seven or eight cotton balls. Sundays are great aren't they? The day everyone's fantasy of the weekend comes to an end, the day everyone realizes they have to go to school the next day so they better start doing their homework. Here I am missing the last day of JYG sitting on the couch watching Harry Potter. Then more Harry Potter, and of course more Harry Potter. Why cant I be a wizard? Maybe I love the movies so much because I was a wizard in a past life. Or-or a future life... Minus the whole psycho dark wizard He Who Shall Not Be Named thing, I wish I could be a wizard. Who wouldn't want to be a wizard? A world full of wonder and magic. Some say our world is full of wonder and magic, all you have to do is look for it. Nice metaphor guys, but I want to fly on a broom stick thank you very much. But what if the magic is there and hidden in plain sight? Like the Sri Yantra appearance and other unexplainable mysteries. Swamp gas cant be an excuse for everything. Like Nate's multiverse theory; what if sometimes our world overlapped with another that had magic? The stories of Harry Potter are true! None of us can remember except for J.K. Rowling who remembers some bits and pieces. The government has tried to hide the truth, but a group of people called the illuminati are trying to reveal the real story. J.K. Rowling is a part of the illuminati, and that is why she incorporated the symbol into the Deathly Hallows.

And then I woke up just as the credits started to roll.

1 comment:

  1. I love Harry Potter, but have never thought about it that way. Interesting take!

    ReplyDelete