Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SOL 18

Sleeping in the basement because I saw a spider in my room. It wasn't exactly a small spider, or large actually. Just a spider. Every now and then I flinch when I feel something brush my leg, but then I have to calm myself down because it was just the blanket settling. On the wall opposite the bed is three foot by three foot picture with a black background, so it sort of works as a mirror. My eyes are drawn to it for some reason, and I cant explain why. There sixteen individual pictures inside of it, all versions of tree branches but they use different shades of orange and red. The whole picture itself reflects back to me, and I can see the window above my bed.
During the day the light shines through the blinds and casts thin rays of gold into the dark room, and every once in a while something moves in front of window, blocking the light for an instance. Someone keeps walking by, and I have seen their silhouette four times now. Honestly I don't know what I find creepier; the spider upstairs or the mysterious lurker outside. The mysterious lurker would definitely make a better story, but I don't really want to see where that story leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment