Thursday, March 26, 2015

SOL 26

Almost done with the SOL challenge for March, and this is the first day I have run out of ideas on what to write. I have written about colors and short things that happened during the day, but nothing comes to mind now. I even looked at the SOL website for ideas, and looked through the prompts we were given. I find it interesting that last year I started to run out of ideas on the fourth or fifth day of the challenge, and here I am today out of ideas at the twenty-sixth day. What has changed in a year? Some could say that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Five days in, verses five days from the finish. I have grown as a writer throughout the past year; I guess you could way it was vocabulary and structure. But it is more than that. I cant really explain it, but I am different. Though, I can't change completely. There are still parts of me that write and talk and act the same as I did last year. That brings me back to the more things change, the more they stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment