Friday, March 27, 2015

SOL 27

The yellow house directly behind Danielle Tamkin's home, was the first of many I lived in. I have so many memories there; when I first learned how to use roller-blades, the time I made hand molds with my mom in 2006, and even coloring on the walls. I used to climb to the highest point of the play structure in the backyard, and wave to Danielle who was on the other side of the fence to see if she wanted to come over. We dressed up as princesses and paraded around the house in our fancy costumes. We ate spaghetti in those costumes and got them covered in slimy sauce, and then played some more in those costumes. Once she left it was normally time to go to bed. So it was most likely around 7:30. I would grab every stuffed animal I could find, and pile them onto my bed. There was a Clifford the Big Red Dog, a big Spongebob stuffy, and a huge Strawberry Shortcake doll along with countless others. I remember that they had to be in a specific order, and the Strawberry Shortcake one was always directly to my right. Only then could I fall asleep. While we lived there, the house was not yellow. I think it was a pretty creme color, but I cant recall. I miss this house the most, but I have made other great memories in the other houses too I guess. Though I love my house now, I had my best memories in the one across from my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment