Friday, March 6, 2015

SOL 6

I have finally counted. There are eighteen pockets in my backpack, each probably filled with junk I don't need. I really only use four of the eighteen pockets, but I occasionally use the others too. The small pocket on the top contains fragments of pencils and pens, with a dollar bill, and even a candy wrapper. The largest pocket the follows the small one holds my text books, notebooks, and lap top along with all of the papers I have shoved in carelessly over time. Like the copy of the agendas; they are helpful while that specific week is happening, but then the paper lies crumpled in the bottom of the backpack until someone finally cares enough to go look for it. The second biggest pocket really isn't that special, it just has a few papers and nothing really out of the ordinary. Lastly, the small pocket directly on the front of the plaid-ish black, blue, and white backpack, is full of small silver oval beads. (Exactly fifteen of them) These were from a bracelet I made with my aunt when I was younger, now the sides of the beads are scuffed up from being tossed around for years.
The bracelet itself broke awhile a ago on some overnight, but for some reason I keeps the beads. I don't really know why actually. I guess if I'm having a bad day I can just pull out a bead and escape to the memories.

1 comment:

  1. Nice slice! I would have never thought to do a slice about my backpack.

    ReplyDelete