Saturday, March 21, 2015

SOL 21

Eleven thirty. I pull up the covers and start to drift off. I think about what it would be like to live in a book, even think about my banner design. I try to relax and fall asleep, but something won't let me. I lay here staring up at the creme ceiling wondering what I could have forgotten. Math? No, it's done. Latin? That was it, I haven't done my Latin homework yet. I try again to let the traffic of Colorado Boulevard lull me to sleep, but something won't let me. Suddenly my eyes flew open; I haven't blogged yet! I grab my laptop from beside the bed and frantically try to turn it on. Panic starts to set in as I see that my computer is frozen on a black screen with the mouse in the corner. I turn it on and off, and on and off again, nothing. I knew my phone was my last chance. But I have tons of typos when I'm texting, what do I do for my blog? My only choice is to do this carefully and hope for the best. A slight bit of panic once a day should spice up my life, but this should count for a while considering I haven't felt panicked in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment