Monday, March 30, 2015

SOL 30

I grab the small red tube and get in line for the tubing hill on the magic carpet. I wait my turn patiently to step on at the right time, and the next family waits until I am twenty feet ahead to step on. I ignore it and look at the scenery around me. I turn around to see how far away I am from the bottom, but I see one of the four year olds from that family standing six inches behind my tube. She stands there staring at me, so I smile awkwardly and turn back around. Just ignore it, I'll be up at the top in a few minutes. I turn back around and I see the same four year old along with her sister, both of them staring at me. Now it is getting creepy, so again I try to smile as hurry off the carpet to meet my family on the third run.

1 comment:

  1. SACRED JESUS CHAIRs-MAN GUY.
    ---------------------------------------TONY DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNOZZO

    ReplyDelete