Monday, March 2, 2015

SOL 3 Dream Thieves

This is the sequel book to The Raven Boys, and so far I'm loving it! It is a two week book, so I'm only about half way through right now. Basically they are still on the hunt to find Glendower, but new secrets are reveled and old ones are hidden. A new competition has stepped up, and his name is Mr. Gray. He is definitely not afraid to stop anyone in his way, and first it was Declan and now its Noah, Gansey, Adam, Ronan, and Blue. I think the author is still writing this series, so I do not know how many books there are in this series. I highly recommend this book and the previous one to everyone, because they rock. For all of you who actually bothered to read this, thanks and I'll update you next week!

TBR:
Next in this series
Secret life of bees
I am number 4

6 comments:

  1. This book is awesome and Nice Review Briahn! You should all read it. And Adam is the best character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little confusing, considering I don't know anything about the series or the previous book. Sounds good. I will totally consider reading the series. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great book. Who is your favorite character?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read the Raven boys. I've seen it around and I've been procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had a lot of people recommend this series, I should really read it, thanks for the recommendation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, that sounds like a lot of fun. 'I am Number Four' is so good!

    ReplyDelete