Sunday, January 5, 2014

Divergent By Veronica Roth

divergent.jpgI have finally read Divergent! Right now it is one of my favorite books. I love the story, the characters, and the plot twists. Sixteen year old Beatrice Prior is living in Abnegation, one of the five factions. Each of the five factions has an important job that contributes to the city. At age sixteen, you can stay the same faction, or switch to a different one. When trouble comes, the good must rise up to defeat the evil. I would highly recommend this book to anyone in AS.

5 comments:

  1. I just read this book over break, and I really liked it. It is also in one of my favorite generas, which is sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my reaction when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you read that book. Isn't it so creative?

    ReplyDelete