Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Slice of Life #2

Trip to Mexico, 2007
The day started out well. The cool waves flowed up the sand, and then slowly rolled back down. Our family used to visit Mexico for winter break. "Come on Hannah, you have to jump over the waves." I said. 1, "hop" 2, "hop" 3, "hop" "Oh look! Here comes a big one!" The wave towered over us threatening to consume. We started to run, but it was too late. I tried to stand up, but was pinned down underwater. Panic started to rush in. As my breath rapidly started to escape, I could here the muffled crying of my sister. It turns out the water was only 3 inches deep, but I couldn't get up because my sister was sitting on my head.

3 comments:

  1. I like it a lot i like how it is a small bit of LIFE......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats hilarious, sounds like something Connor would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty funny but I can relate. Once my mom and I were body-boarding and a huge wave crashed over me and I couldn't get up. It sucked!

    ReplyDelete