Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter Break SOL

To be honest, I have already forgotten most of my winter break. The good moments of my trip are slowly fading, but throughout this post I will probably think of something. Sometime in the middle of the trip we went to John Pennekamp National Park in Florida. There we went snorkeling and I saw hundreds of jellyfish, and then after we went paddle boarding. I walked out to the edge of the dock, where the pink paddle board was waiting. Great, pink. I lay me feet over the edge and slowly start to stand up, and then realize this is a lot easier than I thought. I paddled around the dock flaunting my skills, and eventually argued my way into getting a smaller board. This one was red, much better. As soon as I was standing I raced down the river attempting to escape my sister. The river was calm, and my board sliced through cleanly. Around me mangroves grew and seemed to step into the water, and it was very peaceful. As soon as I got around the bend, I heard the rapid and weak strokes of my sister trying to catch up. And that is when the war between us began.

3 comments:

  1. Spring break really Briahn's, wow okay nice post but really BUT REALLY you gotta check yourself before you post yourself,





































































    BUT I like the paddle boarding part, it was cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very ominous ending. I like the descriptive way you talk about how skilled you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this SOL, nice job with the description and the whole thing in general!

    ReplyDelete