Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Navigating Early

I didn't like this book for some reason, but here is the response/summary. This book is based around the time of WW2 and about a boy named Jack Baker. He started out living in Kansas, but he is sent to live in a boy's boarding school in Maine. This is where he meets a new friend named Early. I was a bit confused but this book is about their friendship and their journey to find this special bear. I think it was called an Appalachian bear, yeah. My favorite character was Jack because I could relate to him. I know what it is like to move around a bunch. This is just my opinion, and it is definitely at the reading level where you al can read it, so you can tell me your opinion.

TBR
Raven cycle series
Blue lily, lily blue
We were liars

1 comment:

  1. That doesn't sound like my kind of book but nice description!

    ReplyDelete