Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Night Circus (Part 2)

This is going to be pretty similar to the previous post because I don't want to give too much away about the plot. It is by Erin Morgenstern and is kind of like a magical fantasy book. There is this circus, The Circus of Dreams, and it goes through towns without any notice. Same goes for leaving. This is not any ordinary circus, because it is filled with magic. Not like fake magic, but cloud mazes and more mystical things like that. Throughout the book there is a feud between a girl and boy, each with a different talent. At first my favorite character was Celia (the girl) but then more characters came and now my favorite is Bailey Clarke. He is a daredevil little boy that just brings more fun to the story. The ending is a little sad, but also kind of happy. I don't really know how to explain it without giving too much away, but I do recommend this book to anyone in our class who would want to read it. Also if you want more information my week one post of this book has more, because I didn't want to repeat myself.

TBR:
Neverwhere
Ready Player One
Eleanor and Park
Kindred

2 comments:

  1. this auctually sounds pretty good i think that i will read it. you did a good job conecting it with the part 1 of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many pages is this book? I like magic and stuff like that, so I might add this to my TBRL. I like how you described how you liked Bailey Clarke. ;)

    ReplyDelete