Tuesday, February 3, 2015

If I Stay

Mia Hall is in a coma, and is faced with a life altering choice. Dream, or love? This whole book is about this main idea, while she has an out of body experience.  This is a good book written by Gayle Forman and is probably a young adult realistic fiction book. A bunch of people also thought it was good, and decided to make a movie after it! By the way if you need encouragement to read it, that is a pretty good point. My favorite character was Kim (Mia's best friend) because she is kinda witty and sarcastic. If you have read my other posts you'll see that I tend to like the witty and sarcastic characters. They make the story fun and a little brighter! Well thats about it, I don't want to give too much away. If you like what I have said, read it!

Would you choose your life long dream, or love?

Next Ravens cycle book
Tigers Curse
Out of the Easy

3 comments:

  1. Huh. My friend described it as "she chooses to die or live and have no family." This sounds different so I might want to read it,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book a while ago and I really liked it, I liked how you ended you blog with a question

    ReplyDelete