Monday, December 8, 2014

Unfair

"Unfair" is different for everyone. It could mean that it is unfair that the homeless person on the corner of the street doesn't have a home, or it could mean it is unfair that someone bought the last hat you wanted at black friday. Neither of these apply to me (I don't wear hats too often) but I think it is unfair that my sister can go out of the house and do stuff with friends, while I have to sit and do homework. No matter what happens I always have more homework than a fourth grader. It is just unfair. There is not a lot of unfairness in my life like living on the streets, but I have little things like the homework situation, that I have to wake up early for school sometimes, and even my sister taking the last waffle and then I have to have cereal. These things are not enough to really complain about, just enough to make us stop and think, "this is unfair."

1 comment:

  1. You make some good points in here, and I agree with what you said about the variety of things that are unfair in life.

    ReplyDelete