Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Shadow Throne

Ok this is the third book in the Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A. Nielsen, (I really like this series) so I will summarize this one without spoiling this book or the others. Or I'll try. This whole book is about Jaron trying to win the war that has come and he is only around 14. He is the king of his country, and three other surrounding countries have declared war on him so now he has to fight all of them. He still acts like the younger boy he was, but things have changed him. His friends, his enemies, and even the things that have happened in his life have been turning him into a king. Jaron is still my favorite because he is hilarious and he just over all is cool. He knows how to defend himself and protect others while in the middle of a war, and is making puns the whole time. Like I said before this is like a fantasy book based around the 17th century, but in a different land if that makes sense. I really loved theses books and I think anyone in our class could and should read this. I hope you Enjoy!

TBR:
Kindred-book group
Ready Player One
Neverwhere
Raven Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment