Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The False Prince

This book is about a boy named Sage who is fourteen years old. He is just some misfit orphan, when Bevin Conner (a nobleman) takes him away. He has a mysterious plan that has to do with lies and royalty, but that is only part of it. Conner has brought two other boys that might play the role, but the question is, who will survive long enough to tell the lie? Ok that summary was a little "action movie trailer" but that is the basic idea. I thought this was a good book, and I really want to read the second one. I thought the characters were really built up, along with the plot. At least until the end. There is a pretty big plot twist at the end, and that was the only part of the book I didn't like. It was shocking, but I think it made the story kind of cliche and it just made it a little worse in general. Don't get me wrong, this was a great book. I think it would be considered fiction, and it was based during the time of kings, queens, and knights. Not like the ones we have now, but earlier. I highly recommend this book!


TBR List:
Yaquia Delgato
Neverwhere
Everybody Sees the Ants

House of Ive and Sorrow
Ready Player One

No comments:

Post a Comment