Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Legend

This book is by Marie Lu, and is amazing! I guess you could say it is a dystopian book and kind of like The Hunger Games and Divergent, but it was good. There are two main characters; Day and June. Day is a criminal, the most wanted fifteen year-old in fact. He tries to steal an antidote, and he ends up killing the other main charcter's brother. (June's brother) June is an "army prodigy" for fifteen you might say, and is assigned to capture Day, but things don't go as planned. This is a really good book, and you all should read it! The plot line was written really well, and the characters were great. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone in our class, so please read it!






Photo credit:http:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjD_J45PBhEEKgSdNa0mSA1XURm95MEPiaGKv6hQYEdGJluqFfbBg5OqX1ljnaStqiG45uuDiv0IovImhSM7hRRR_8Coj-XFwp9Cz5OMhrWgog4YjvDLiLn7IEzQzMpMCk4e5jz9G5Ix0U/s400/13042002.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I really really want to read this!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the reminder to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's an amazing book. I would recommend this for anyone in our class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book, but I didn't like how predictable it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this! sounds good!

    ReplyDelete