Monday, September 15, 2014

All the Truth thats in Me


170 pages made this book a quick read, but I wouldn’t recommend it. It is realistic fiction based sometime in the 1800’s, and I am not exactly sure where. There was not a whole lot of background information, or a lot of surrounding or character descriptions. It starts out with Judith as a little girl, and then she starts to grow up. Most of it is based on how she has a crush on another boy in town that is a few years older, and it has a little mystery at the end. It was pretty confusing but everyone is trying to figure out who murdered Judith’s childhood friend Lottie, and who kidnapped Judith for two years. It really isn’t that inappropriate, but there are a few parts that might be. In general it was really hard to follow, so that is all I can give you! I really didn’t like this book for a bunch of reasons, but you are welcome to try it.

TBR List:
The False Prince
Ready Player One
The Scorch Trials
My Mother the Cheerleader-Sophie
Cuba 15-Talia

3 comments:

  1. I was going to read this... but thank you for heads up! I don't really like books that are super hard to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like not the best book, so thank you for being honest! How's the cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it sounded good, but I guess not. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete