Tuesday, April 8, 2014

11 Birthdays

This book is by Wendy Mass, and a quick read. 11 Birthdays is about two best friends on their birthday and something strange is going on. Amanda Ellerby had been rivals with her best friend for a year. Something happened at their shared birthday (with Leo Fitzpatrick) and she hasn't talked to him since. Amanda finally gets through her day which happens to be her birthday only to wake up to it again. And the next along with the next. I really liked this book and the characters. It is a story of a friendship that I can relate to with all that happens at Logan. The plot was really put together and thought out. There were lots of plot twists that really added to the story and made the story a little sweeter. I love Wendy Mass's books and I would recommend any and all of her books especially this one. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes realistic fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment