Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Edge of Nowhere

The Edge of Nowhere
by Elizabeth George

This book would definitely be a fiction book with mystery. Because this book is a two week book, I haven't finished it yet. this book is about a 14 year old girl named Becca King who has to go live with her mom's good friend and where an extreme amount of eye makeup and wear glasses. This is because her stepfather was a criminal. along with the eye makeup and glasses, she has to lie to everyone she meets to hide her identity. On top of this, she has inherited an ability from her grandmother; to be able to hear whispers. I think they are really neat, but Becca has to learn how to work around them. I would love to give you guys more information, but I cant give the book away and I haven't found out anything else yet. so far, it is a great book. I would highly recommend this book to anyone in AS.

1 comment: