Monday, October 14, 2013

Ruined
Paula Morris

This book is about a girl named Rebecca, who stays with her aunt Claudia and cousin Aurelia while her dad is traveling. Since she is used to living in the big city of New York, it is hard for her to adjust to New Orleans. Even though at first she was lonely with only Claudia and Aurelia, she made a new friend; Lisette. There is one catch to this friendship, but you will have to read it yourself to figure out! I really enjoyed this book; it had suspense, and true friendship. I would highly recommend this book to anyone in AS.


The book I'm reading for the rest of this week is The Edge of Nowhere by Elizabeth George.

2 comments:

  1. The cover art is awesome. I am adding this to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the kind of book that I typically like.

    ReplyDelete