Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Murder on Fifth Avenue

This book is by Victoria Thompson and is of course a mystery. I believe it is in the middle of a series, but I did not know that when I started to read it. Honestly, judging by the plot of the story you could read any of these books in any order you want.
I really loved this book, and all of you could read it. I think it would be above IS level though.
The perspective of the book changes between two characters named Frank Malloy and Sarah Brandt. The book starts out with a simple murder of a wealthy man, but the plot thickens from there. Scandals and hidden family secrets are revealed, and plenty of plot twists. (The good kind I promise) I really liked how I could follow along and try to solve the case with them.

This was definitely a page turner, and I can't wait to find the rest in the series!

TBR:
Other books in this series
Messenger
Raven cycle series

No comments:

Post a Comment