Friday, August 30, 2013

first post

Hi this is my first blog post. My name is Briahn, and I like reading. Some of the books I like are Everlost, the Giver, and Every Soul a Star. I liked these books because of the literature and the plot lines. Each of them were different, but really great. I would recommend these books to anyone who likes fiction and books connected to reality.

Everlost:
this book is probably for kids of ages form 10-11. This was the age i read it, and it seemed fitting. This book is also very fast paced. 

the Giver:
this book is also probably for kids who are ages 10-11. even though it  was a little fast in the beginning, the put together nicely. i hope you done mind clift hangers.

Every Soul a Star:
this book was really good. i really liked how the different perspectives of the characters merged together. this book should be read by kids form the ages of 10-12. i hope others can enjoy this book as i did.

12 comments:

  1. The Giver sounds like a great book. I will probably read that towards the beginning of school

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those books, but I have heard of Everlost and the Giver. I really want to read The Giver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these books (like Nate) and they all look very interesting. And I haven't even heard of Every Soul a Star, or Everlost. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read two of the books, but I started The Giver and then I lost the book. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. the giver ROCKS every soul a star looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Briahn,
    I agree that The Giver is a wonderful book. It is one that I have read many times. Every Soul a Star is actually on the "to be read" list, so I am glad to hear it is worth reading!

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Briahn,

    Great introduction and book suggestions. The Giver continues to be on my TBR list and one day I'll get to it. I love Every Soul a Star. A wonderful book about friendship, dealing with a family issues as teens grow up, and very different perspectives on life. IAlthough it is based in a campground, it also really gets into space and eclipses for those with an out of world interest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the giver, and i will have to give the others a try

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hated the Giver, so I wonder why we have such different opinions? I read Everlost, and it was pretty good, but a little confusing, especially at the beginning. Never heard of Every Soul a Star, so maybe I'll put it on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Giver was confusing, but held my interest through two rereads.
    Everlost sounds pretty cool, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so far my tbr list is:
    the clockwork three
    unremembered
    pathfinder
    divergent
    throat
    the secret life of bees

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Briahn from a year later! It's pretty awesome in 2015!

    ReplyDelete